? servers

? players online

Edge of the Earth...

• Content Count:  1051

So a song by Kid Cudi that came out around 6 years ago, under the title: Edge of the Earth/Post Mortem Boredom released as a single.

In between 2016 - 2018 it seems like X had made a verse for the song, and it got leaked Posthumously on July 12th, 2019. (A small 6 second snippet of X's voice singing/harmonizing the words, "Edge. Of. The.." before abruptly cutting off.) 

Sometime this year, Kid Cudi had stumbled upon the leak is seems to want to make this song official. X's good friend DJ SCHEME had messaged Kid Cudi back saying "Jah would be so happy goddamn wtf. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN" retweeting Kid Cudis post.

So John responds saying, "tell me how to hit you up bro." (This man produced 17, ?, Skins, and BVF from X)

Im fairly excited to see if this is real and if it releases, but at the same time horrified with what the final product would be. X's legacy seems to be held with a thread of web. The only thing they have going for them is "Might Off Myself for 2017/Carry My Cross" - "Heart of Valor/Red Horns OG" - "3 AM Freestyle" - "gang cypher" - "News/Flock" - "dragon heart" and "School Globes". The only songs (none officially released, either 100% leaked or snippets.)

To conclude this, all I can say is I hope atleast the documentary can succeed and feel completed unlike Bad Vibes Forever.

• Like 1
Edited by lyn

Reply to Thread