? servers

? players online

3v3 Retakes

• Content Count:  210

Hey, I think a retakes event would be good. It would include teams of 3 (coordinator picks or players pick) that would go through 4 rounds of retaking bombsite A, 4 rounds of retaking bombsite B; they would also have 4 rounds of defending bombsite A, and 4 rounds of defending bombsite B. You could do an elimination process for the map decider. 

The event would last as long as it needs to and it would probably be for a 10 dollar skin for each person or 2 months of basic supporter for each (the reward isn't set in stone, just an idea).

• Content Count:  587

I think that this might be interesting to see, I personally have been trying to think of some good ideas for an event on retakes but I couldn't come up with one that is staying vanilla. I think it would be nice to see a changeup, but limiting the teams to 3v3 for x amount of time might hurt the server rather then help since you're limiting the teams and if the servers going to be full at that time why cut it down to 6 players in at a time? I think if we can find a sort of scheduled time when the servers pop is generally lower this may be a good idea but doing it at like 7 like most other events might be hurting the server rather then bringing more players.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread