? servers

? players online

NFL Week 9

• Content Count:  580

Pfft. Romo is just as turnover susceptible as the rest of the mediocre and talentless quarterbacks on the Cowboys. It'd probably be a TD closer but that's it. The Giants would have won that game regardless of who was at QB for the Cowboys.

They really are a joke this year.

• Content Count:  5086

I'm sorry but it seems as if Indi has just taken the lead back with the a 2pt conversion? Damn a 5-2 team losing to a 3-4 team. Don't try and play the card that "Our QB is hurt" bullshit because Cassel isn't playing bad, you're just getting straight up outplayed?

EDIT: By the way, who has NE played that has ANY credibility?

1: KC

2: Jets

3. Dolphins

4. bye

5. SF

6. Chargers

7. Broncos

8. Rams

wow that's 1 tough schedule.

QFT and burnage.

• Content Count:  4473

Pfft. Romo is just as turnover susceptible as the rest of the mediocre and talentless quarterbacks on the Cowboys. It'd probably be a TD closer but that's it. The Giants would have won that game regardless of who was at QB for the Cowboys.

They really are a joke this year.

lol, Romo only has 5 INTs so far this season. He also has 14 TDs and a QB rating of 103.5. That is only after 6 games this season, but mediocre and talentless? If he throws an INT (which is usually a deep pass, not a quick one), he rarely fucks up more than 1 or 2 (unless he is in Buffalo). Even when he throws INTs, he throws hell of a lot more TDs, which is why he is an elite QB. He wouldn't have made the shitty ass throws Brad Johnson made and he would've worked faster and more efficient than Bollinger did.

The reason we lost was because our offense was turnover prone (because of Johnson,a bit of Bollinger, and a rare TO fumble). We won in Tampe because Johnson didn't cost us any points. Romo wouldn't have screwed up as much as Bollinger and Johnson did and he would've put points up on the board instead of giving the points to the Giants. They got 21 points off of turnovers, 14 of which were Johnson's fault. You take those away, the Giants only had 14-21 points, a score easily overtaken by Romo especially if he had his starting crew + Roy Williams.

Not only that, our defense would have actually had momentum or at least a will to play at the end. Throughout the game, the Giants only did well on offense either after a turnover in our territory or at the end when our defense gave up.

• Content Count:  2445

I'm sorry but it seems as if Indi has just taken the lead back with the a 2pt conversion? Damn a 5-2 team losing to a 3-4 team. Don't try and play the card that "Our QB is hurt" bullshit because Cassel isn't playing bad, you're just getting straight up outplayed?

EDIT: By the way, who has NE played that has ANY credibility?

1: KC

2: Jets

3. Dolphins

4. bye

5. SF

6. Chargers

7. Broncos

8. Rams

wow that's 1 tough schedule.

Chargers too have beat them, and although they have had really bad luck this season (i.e.: losing due to bad calls, losing by a couple points) they are pretty bad as a team. And the Pats lost to them still, so that's saying something.

• Content Count:  2433

I like how my topics spark interest and debate, I'll be sure to make a week 10! And from the looks of it, I'm gonna be doing a lot of swapping in my fantasy draft this week.

Your not the first to make these, we just lost interest around week 9. As long as you make this thread, they will come.

• Content Count:  2427

You beat Jacksonville, and by 2 whole points I might add, the Bengals offense is a sell-out and not nearly as talented as they used to be (pretty much the same roster). Hey at least at this rate you're on track with the dolphins a year ago! (not something to be proud of) (enter sarcastic laugh here)

• Content Count:  2488

You beat Jacksonville, and by 2 whole points I might add, the Bengals offense is a sell-out and not nearly as talented as they used to be (pretty much the same roster). Hey at least at this rate you're on track with the dolphins a year ago! (not something to be proud of) (enter sarcastic laugh here)

hey, they are competing with the Lions for 1st draft pick! :p

Reply to Thread