? servers

? players online

NFL Week 9

• Content Count:  580

Redskins lost last night. :(

Groggy , tired and angry but just pointing out Cowboys haven't looked good all season other than that Browns win. Lost to DC , struggled against Bengals , and lost to Cards. Lol. Maybe it's just the bias talking or me being livid after last night but I doubt the Cowboys will make the playoffs lol

• Content Count:  1230

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

The AFC East in insane right now. Everyone has a chance to be in it. I WANT to use my playoff rights damit! Keep this streak alive Dolphins!

Lol... at the drunk Bills fan who started crying when her team lost. I thought of you Jen :^)

Patriots can diaf, that is the one game that everyone has been harassing me about. My section is set to bring the noise. It's too bad I have a feeling 1/2 the stadium is going to be on the Patriots side.

• Content Count:  2488

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

The AFC East in insane right now. Everyone has a chance to be in it. I WANT to use my playoff rights damit! Keep this streak alive Dolphins!

Lol... at the drunk Bills fan who started crying when her team lost. I thought of you Jen :^)

Patriots can diaf, that is the one game that everyone has been harassing me about. My section is set to bring the noise. It's too bad I have a feeling 1/2 the stadium is going to be on the Patriots side.

your dolphins were playing fucking amazing the last few weeks O.O

• Content Count:  2427

Pats are goin down this week. Bills shall overcome this 3L streak. This next game will really show whether or not Bills are going to be Playoff hopefuls. So hopefully T. Edwards will stop turning it over 4+ times alone and then point fingers at his blockers. Anybody see the last offensive drive with the Browns v. Ravens game, Epic Fail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx1C_vddMxU skip to 2:05

• Content Count:  2488

Aw, Colt's suck. How are the Patriots going to go lose to Colt's? We really aren't good this year are we?

No, actually you're not. If you look at the beginning of the season the Colts weren't playing good because of Mannings 2 knee surgeries, but if you watched the Colts vs Titans game, The colts played 1 hell of a game but fell apart in the 4th quarter. The titans are 1 amazing team this season and play some tough football.

The Pats have only beaten half-rate football teams that are playing like shit. You lost to the Dolphins(who I might add have been playing some nice football), to the Chargers that aren't playing very well this season, and to the Colts.

The only team that NE has played with a positive record is the Jets and they suck, but are leading your division.

You can say the same about the Ravens, but we've beaten the Browns(division rivals) 2x and 1 time at their stadium which is tough. The losses that we have were all 3 back-to-back against 3 teams that are playing tough. We lost to Steelers (fuckers), to Indi (they ALWAYS play tough against Ravens), and to the titans where we played probably our best defensive game all season with the exception of our offense struggling at the time.

EDIT: Hey d2w, we won like that last time as well. Ngata has AMAZING pass rush ability and he just rushed Anderson to throw an INT to Suggs for the 2nd time this season haha.

• Content Count:  6242

You beat Jacksonville, and by 2 whole points I might add, the Bengals offense is a sell-out and not nearly as talented as they used to be (pretty much the same roster). Hey at least at this rate you're on track with the dolphins a year ago! (not something to be proud of) (enter sarcastic laugh here)

When you are waiting for the first win 9 weeks into the season its something to celebrate, don't care who or how bad you beat them.

• Content Count:  1230

A win is a win

Hey, I know how it feels to have to wait almost an entire season to your team get a win. It's a relief, especially when they've lost a lot of games by 3 points or less and there were plenty of blown coaching decisions. Getting rid of Culpepper for Green was a big mistake, and we still find it hard to cheer for Ginn. Having to take a former rival QB isn't the greatest, but we'll take the wins. As we say in Miami win or lose we boo.

Reply to Thread