? servers

? players online

Airsoft Recommendations

• Content Count:  238

Howdy, I've been getting into Airsoft and need a little bit of help. I have no ideas as to what brand to buy from or whom to buy from. I was hoping I can get a couple gun recommendations and gear recommendations from thy gracious Community. The main guns I need are either a Rifle or SMG.

( My Budget is 150-250$ For each Gun/Gear. Can be Lower or Higher)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Evike!!!

ME AND THE HOMIES HATE GHOSTFACE

(For more input they’re basically a brand made for military training made of cheap plastic from some otherworldly planet, and I got it for my birthday a few years back cause my parents thought that they were a reputable brand and the gun broke in the first hour of usage, and you need to use the scope if you want to put ammo for one of the guns). Basically dog water!

• Like 1
Edited by Jmc

• Content Count:  1106

I have all three of these but instead of the Phantom being a MK4 it's a MK5 and personally it's meh but a good starter gun the MK4 can be found here. The H&K Umarex is a really good SMG the only downside really is the cost of the mags being around 50 per a mag a link to it is here. My suggestion would be saving another $100 or so dollars and getting the Krytac Full Metal because that bitch is real fucking nice IMO kinda expensive but really worth it and have someone replace the spring for you it'll do wonders and run it with .20 bbs if you are doing short to medium distance a link to it is here

For gear there's nothing I can really suggest due to not knowing your measurements but make sure you check and double check it will fit nice and snug because the worst thing is running around and the vest swinging because it's not tight enough to you

Reply to Thread