? servers

? players online

Micspam in Jailbreak Servers

• Content Count:  594

1 minute ago, DabOfGravy said:

I see where you are coming from but at the same time i don't have the time to make a player complaint every time the cts are conflicting with admins on. I constantly use admin chat trying to get it to stop but admins don't seem to care when it is happening.

My point wasn't make a complaint for everything that was for giraff when there are no admins on, but again if there as so many people its hard to distinguish and then again not all admins are probably tabed in 24/7 

2 minutes ago, Giraff said:

My clips are horrible quality because I have an extremely low end system. You probably would not be able to read who is spamming or not

Admins can't be on 24/7 so its going to be that lackluster moment where you have to suck it up when its low pop unless you do !calladmin and one comes on, but on the other hand you can always try it out and see how it comes out

• Like 3

• Content Count:  971

I think you're starting to realize that the issue lies with the type of people that enjoy playing CT side Jailbreak 6+ hours a day for months on end. Sorry, but annoying kids who talk too much and are clearly not told to shut the fuck up by their peers/parents enough aren't going away.

I'd compare it this way; you wouldn't necessarily call the annoying reddit kid in your school who says Skyrim skill memes out loud "rude" would you? No, because ignorance/stupidity/whatever you wanna call it isn't the same as consciously knowing you're a pain in everyone's ass and still carrying out the asinine behavior.

CT's who actually mic spam with the conscious intent to troll get more than enough of their fair share of admin attention and if you feel differently type @ in team chat followed by whatever you wanna tell them and 9 times out of 10, they'll address the problem.

If the issue is severely bothering you but it's not bad enough for admins to get involved, make your voice as deep as possible, go in VC, and burst the kid's bubble yourself. While that option usually works and shuts them up for a few days (maybe even convinces them to make a goodbye post and take a 2 week hiatus), the side effect is that it makes you an asshole.

Choose wisely.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1920

In regards to this, we had a jailbreak meeting and decided that this is mostly an admin-sided issue. In the future, we will be more vigilant with the loudness on the CT side. We are sorry that this is a repetitive issue, we hope that this issue will be somewhat resolved soon.

On the player side, you are free to make player complaints if you have sufficient evidence. You also have access to the orders !fo and !tmute when they are enabled.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread