? servers

? players online

So all of this forum spamming...

• Content Count:  672

was caused by [MK]+[VB]? Should've known... after seeing one of the so called people who was asking free admin was talking to another person about why they weren't in the clan anymore, I got sorta suspicious . That and after seeing Niko asking Puppetking earlier about the forum spamming and puppet not even responding to him..

So my earlier theory of all this forum spamming was caused by one person (or for that matter, one shitty clan lol) was right! I'm must be psychic, that or I spend too much time on the internets.

• Content Count:  176

How sad, seems like they are making a bunch of new accounts to flame now.

If they want to waste their time, they can go right ahead :rolleyes: their posts will just be deleted eventually. I find it funny how they go out of their way to make people hate them more :)

• Content Count:  1285

I'd sink as low to insult them if they could at least spell the word "Asian." I guess its proof that those kids probably are a couple of elementary kiddies who have the IQ of a piece of bread....Wait no, bread's smarter because it can't do stupid things.

Two months ago the BHF was accusing Haggard of hacking their forums. Guess they must have been planning this for a while....*snickers*

Man, you guys sure showed the admins up! With your bad spelling and all, I'm sure the admins here are crying now.....with tears of laughter.

If they want to waste their time, they can go right ahead :rolleyes: their posts will just be deleted eventually. I find it funny how they go out of their way to make people hate them more :)

True enough, but Henda is the one who's going to have to delete all of this shit, I'm sure he doesn't want to do that.

Reply to Thread