? servers

? players online

So all of this forum spamming...

• Content Count:  2009

Tbh they can spam all they like, like red says, takes 10 mins if that to clean up, tbh bhf would be alright except bodies made the biggest mistake possible that cost him greatly and that was to install a power hungry guy like snowman as VP.

Apparently he didn't learn from his mistake when he invited the children to join his server, oh well...

• Content Count:  672

Tbh they can spam all they like, like red says, takes 10 mins if that to clean up, tbh bhf would be alright except bodies made the biggest mistake possible that cost him greatly and that was to install a power hungry guy like snowman as VP.

Apparently he didn't learn from his mistake when he invited the children to join his server, oh well...

For some reason, when Snowman was an admin here, that guy hated me for no real reason. The only other person who has hated me for no reason was a guy named Captain Waffles. Anyways, not sure if you still have any of Snowman's posts from before, but that guy was a real ass just by reading his posts.

• Content Count:  52

didnt you hear bodies doesnt have a server anymore. your way out of the loop lol. and were not a bunch of children. and you still have no proof it was us at all, so dont go accusing us.

• Content Count:  1615

didnt you hear bodies doesnt have a server anymore. your way out of the loop lol. and were not a bunch of children. and you still have no proof it was us at all, so dont go accusing us.

I agree with matt go dick around in your own server/forum and quit coming here

• Content Count:  672

Seems like your boys are at it again Mr. Lunch, just look at them entrance spam Napalm.

zmhighschoolzmedit20062nk9.jpg

zmhighschoolzmedit20065bw1.jpg

zmhighschoolzmedit20090gr3.jpg

Come on now, do I need to direct you to http://www.dictionary.com? You idiots don't even know how to spell. Anyways they also used General's and Falcon's names and entrance spammed, we got a good laugh out of that. Anyways, I'm only here to tell Haggard that he needs to reset the Napalm server, the matches are going on forever even though the timer is 0.

Looks like you guys are mad at me for something, well I did help get rid of a BHF and MK VB member here and there a few months ago.

Reply to Thread