? servers

? players online

deltarune Chapter 2...

• Content Count:  1051

Holy fuck, I just spent the last 6 hours playing it; and this is probably once again one of my favorite games of all time.

We waited 3 years, and there is not a single flaw I have about the game.... other than that its not longer but oh well.

Amazing/Beautifully composed music, the visuals are still so beautiful, ugh- just a perfect game.

I recommend you all play this, but of course you'd need to play Undertale and dr Chapter 1, but holy fuck is it a huge step up. The opening minutes of the game, when you get into the new world really screams, "Hey guys, sorry it's been 3 years but, here it is!" And your eyes glimmer. Best. Game. Ever.

• Content Count:  2187

We gotta wait two years to see Papyrus in Deltarune, 0/10. 

gonna put spoilers as to not ruin it for anyone who wants to experience it for themselves. 

it was good. I only playing through Pacifist last night, had to stay up until 1am to finish it. Will take today to play through neutral and merciless routes. Going back to listen to Rude Buster put a smile on my face. They got me in the beginning cutscene, when we left chapter 1 off with Kris throwing his Soul away and pulling a knife out only for it to be a joke in the start of Chapter 2 with Toriel’s pie. Cool character arc with Berdly (thought he was gonna betray us near the end but didn’t happen) and a bit of a connection with Susie which is NOW weird especially with Noelle showing a different kind of interest with her. I kinda wanted to see if we could control Berdly in combat but turned out we could only fight him. However, having Noelle on the team for a while shows promise for team building in the future. Lore popping up between Noelle and Kris was cool as well, since Kris barely fucking talks at ALL.   ALSO THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN AT THAT SMALL HILL FAR SOUTH BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. still intrigued.

Other than that, can’t wait to play the other routes later today. OST popped off and the game brought some memorable and cute characters to the mix. I’m gonna hold off on any videos revealing secrets in the game until I play through other routes. But yeah. Cool chapter. 

• Content Count:  1051

3 hours ago, Frostbitten said:

We gotta wait two years to see Papyrus in Deltarune, 0/10. 

gonna put spoilers as to not ruin it for anyone who wants to experience it for themselves. 

Hide contents

it was good. I only playing through Pacifist last night, had to stay up until 1am to finish it. Will take today to play through neutral and merciless routes. Going back to listen to Rude Buster put a smile on my face. They got me in the beginning cutscene, when we left chapter 1 off with Kris throwing his Soul away and pulling a knife out only for it to be a joke in the start of Chapter 2 with Toriel’s pie. Cool character arc with Berdly (thought he was gonna betray us near the end but didn’t happen) and a bit of a connection with Susie which is NOW weird especially with Noelle showing a different kind of interest with her. I kinda wanted to see if we could control Berdly in combat but turned out we could only fight him. However, having Noelle on the team for a while shows promise for team building in the future. Lore popping up between Noelle and Kris was cool as well, since Kris barely fucking talks at ALL.   ALSO THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN AT THAT SMALL HILL FAR SOUTH BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. still intrigued.

Other than that, can’t wait to play the other routes later today. OST popped off and the game brought some memorable and cute characters to the mix. I’m gonna hold off on any videos revealing secrets in the game until I play through other routes. But yeah. Cool chapter. 

The game only has one ending, other routes don't really affect much, but go do you!

Also we'll probably only need to wait a year for each chapter- hopefully.

So I currently am speed running Chapter 1 because I didn’t have save data from it and am curious as to what the differences are if you take different routes. I’m doing the merciless route on Ch 1 and am gonna do the same thing on Ch 2. Also gonna find out about some secret route in Ch 2 that I didn’t catch on to. Couldn’t just put the game down after one play through so might update this post afterwards. 

OK JUST FINISHED UP AND IM KINDA HYPED

I finished up the Spamton Neo fight and holy shit that was crazy. I heard the music too and I noticed that MY BOY NAPSTABLOOK HAD SAMPLES IN IT WITH METTATON AS WELL. It makes sense because Spamton Neo has similarities with Mettaton Neo. I can’t really say for sure what Spamton’s connection is to those two except that maybe they’re family or something? Idk but that fight was awesome. Beat it second try. It’s a toughie.

ALSO, since I went back to play Ch 1 to get the

Jevil-specific items (in this case, since I went merciless, I got Jevilknife)

I noticed a dialogue change with Tasque Manager when you fight her. Interesting stuff and it kinda makes me wanna play through both chapters on Pacifist to see how everything works out. Just kinda sucks that

Spamton NEO is locked to Pacifist

. I didn’t finish my play through after the secret fight so I’m gonna finish that and lock in the save data for the next chapters. Actually intrigued how it’ll work out since

Spamton gives you a shadow crystal of some sorts. It does fuck all but I assume it unlocks something either in Ch 2 or it’s something related to another thing in Ch 3-5.

I can now say that this chapter is pretty dope. Secrets are being found left and right and I’m interested to see where this goes, especially with that ending and how it played out. Might be another joke intro next chapter or IDK. Toby can’t keep getting away with this!

EDIT: FOUND OUT ABOUT AN ALTERNATE ROUTE. SAW THE VIDEO AND HOLY SHIT THIS CHANGES THINGS UP

• Like 1

Reply to Thread