? servers

? players online

Surf.

• Content Count:  6465

I'd say keep them, they love skill maps on surf and lets face it, the maps wern't meant to be easy, that's why you need to practise to get better.

no one complained when I put these maps up yesterday.

There's a difference between easy and nearly fucking impossible.

Everyone now likes fruits and omnibus, cause at least you can get through a few of them and have a weapon in jail, and there's people that can beat it all the way with a few tries.

Most of these new ones, people dislike cause a lot of the jails only lets one person have a weapon, while the rest have nothing or knives. And the fact that they can't even beat level 1, can get them quite upset.

We went to the last level of Sandman again today, with a full server. Guess how many fails and how many successes? 1,344 fails, 0 success. The farthest anyone got was less than half way.

• Content Count:  1752

Agree with Daze. I know, the skill maps are hard but they are supposed to be. It takes practice and thats meant to be the fun of it. The challenging aspect is why I surf and when you beat it, it's even better. The only map that I would even CONSIDER about deleting is Construction. That doesn't mean I'm agreeing to get rid of it. Also, Velocity was made terribly? What are you smoking? It was made INCREDIBLY. I would like to know what ramp glitches you mean because I rarely get any.