? servers

? players online

yo

• Content Count:  157

I'm gonna be honest, I kinda hate you chopstix, but I still agree. I think, however, it's more of annoying guards, since annoying t's isn't an issue because if you care that much, just say "All t's off mic for 15 seconds", plus they can't talk for the first dozen seconds of the round.

When there are annoying guards, it makes the game less fun for literally everyone. T's hate it since they give annoying rules, other CT's hate it because the annoying guard(s) in question tend to hog mic and always conflict other CT's orders, and the annoying guard(s) hate it because it tends to cut down on pop (it's like a third of what it usually is), and admins hate it because they either have to keep punishing the same lieutenant for the 100th time, or keep having to look into something that is technically allowed, but hard to really tell.

I know I'm a no name no mic idiot, but I think that this holds at least partially true.

• Content Count:  22

18 hours ago, nofun. said:

I'm gonna be honest, I kinda hate you chopstix, but I still agree. I think, however, it's more of annoying guards, since annoying t's isn't an issue because if you care that much, just say "All t's off mic for 15 seconds", plus they can't talk for the first dozen seconds of the round.

When there are annoying guards, it makes the game less fun for literally everyone. T's hate it since they give annoying rules, other CT's hate it because the annoying guard(s) in question tend to hog mic and always conflict other CT's orders, and the annoying guard(s) hate it because it tends to cut down on pop (it's like a third of what it usually is), and admins hate it because they either have to keep punishing the same lieutenant for the 100th time, or keep having to look into something that is technically allowed, but hard to really tell.

I know I'm a no name no mic idiot, but I think that this holds at least partially true.

my name is deece

• Content Count:  634

On 11/21/2021 at 2:24 AM, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

It's gotten so fucking bad that even the new retards are starting to not like each other.

dont start using that word or itll be the newest word on the ban list retard

but seriously just be honest with new players about why you hate them and you might just end up not hating them and realizing they expose a part of yourself that you dislike.

be gooder , dont just get mad about it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.