? servers

? players online

Triou x Baiting fanfic- a true wattpad story

• Content Count:  1253

So..... my last topic was about Steel being a baiting piece of shit, while that was partially true it was mostly a light-hearted joke. As for this next hellspawn of a human being, I present to you, none other than, TRIOU! Wow, don't get me started with this guy, no, actually, he doesn't deserve to be called any human title, this demon baits every chance he gets, he'll go for flanks and won't even tell his teammates that he wants to flank, he'll just do it, and when everyone dies defending a site you can be sure to find this guy in connector. I don't understand why Triou is how he is, this used to be a somewhat normal, decent guy, but now he did a complete turnaround. It's quite saddening to see how he fell off this hard. Anyways, back to his gameplay, if his baiting doesn't pain you what he says in chat will further your pain, whenever you yell at the guy, he'll just put some shitty emote that he can make with colons and numbers and letters followed by some shitty joke or saying. He has the IQ of a blob-fish, and the clothes hanger marks are still indented around his neck and forehead. Whenever I have to watch him "clutch" (Have never seen him clutch before today) I just want someone to stick a sharp sword in my spleen and then cut my fingers off one-by-one and send me to some clan ritual. I hope with this new points change this fucking gremlin will stop being how he is and start actually playing the game. 

• Like 4

Reply to Thread