? servers

? players online

Aux Battles

• Content Count:  216

I actually think this would be pretty fun. Not sure how this would get turned into an event, but definitely something you could mention in the discord if there happen to be people in a channel.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  594

1 hour ago, Sully said:

I actually think this would be pretty fun. Not sure how this would get turned into an event, but definitely something you could mention in the discord if there happen to be people in a channel.

Whoever runs the event (probably an AO or higher) can make a "only listening" channel like the one for the community meetings and pull up the people into the speaking room when its their turn, this could be a streamed event so that people can vote, and if you can't make a poll per say on twitch or don't want to stream on twitch their are websites to make a poll and post it in a channel chat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         You can 100% just stream your discord screen too i just realized that and there is a bot that can make polls too?                                                        https://www.poll-maker.com/#Create&qp=4475427xBc8c7184-140                                                                                                                                                                                                                              https://gyazo.com/e59bd888189f05d87fce5edf2335a6e9

• Like 1
Edited by Mikey.
my enter key doesn't work spaces are fucked

Reply to Thread