? servers

? players online

Discord invite on the forums isnt working

• Content Count:  310

every time i try to join the discord invite shows as invalid and says to try a new invite i was wondering if i can get a new invite or if someone knows how to fix it id also like to add using a vpn doesn’t work. See the video below for more information 

Im currently on mobile, it also doesn’t work on pc (sorry if it displays as a short YouTube mobile auto uploads it as a short)

Edited by Iota
Adding “using a vpn doesn’t work”

• Content Count:  793

2 hours ago, Iota said:

every time i try to join the discord invite shows as invalid and says to try a new invite i was wondering if i can get a new invite or if someone knows how to fix it id also like to add using a vpn doesn’t work.

hey just send me over your discord name and I will unban you thanks :)

edit: if you discord account is Iota#0001 you are already unbanned and you should be able to join the discord.

If for whatever reason that is your discord account and the link given still is not working feel free to just press the join a server button and type "steamgamers" and if that doesn't work (which it 100% should) here is a code that you could use that has over 5k uses so I know it works lol JRw2xHu

Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  310

1 hour ago, Acer said:

hey just send me over your discord name and I will unban you thanks :)

edit: if you discord account is Iota#0001 you are already unbanned and you should be able to join the discord.

If for whatever reason that is your discord account and the link given still is not working feel free to just press the join a server button and type "steamgamers"

The discord account that got banned was deleted i have the id of it if you would like to try to unban it as i got rid of it but i still have the same name and tag now since i got lucky on my new account the id of the old account is 300616350181752832 and the username to it is Deleted User 5de269fc#2799, i also tried to use steamgamers and it didnt work so im guessing its using the old banned account since i have the same ip 

Edited by Iota

Reply to Thread