? servers

? players online

LR Leaderboard

• Content Count:  569

Now I know this idea was just rejected by Chad but hear me out. I am suggesting that for T's they add a LR leaderboard such as the rank point the server currently has with Point (Kills), and KDR. It can also be a leaderboard that shows who's better in a specific LR like who has the most kill in guntoss or wins in RPS but that is up the the AT's. My idea is just the Points and KDR. This would be a good idea since well the purpose of Jailbreak is too rebel and for the people who are too afraid to rebel or last to the end of the round can get rewarded with a rank system. Now most of you will say "More people are going to want to wait till the end of the round to LR for this" I honestly won't think that would be the case because most of JB's playerbase likes to rebel regardless and this wont do much for them, but for the newer players who just follow the orders since that's what they think JB is they would still get rewarded at the end of the round. I also don't think what infinity said would apply here about the CT's giving pardons to T's because well it doesn't affect the CT's. Thoughts?

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  625

It'll probably be a neat addition to the T side but I don't think this will be top priority for the SMs of JB right now. It's just adding on to the current point system that already encourages Ts to rebel but looking at how it would work I think it would be very hard to count legitimate wins. This will just encourage Ts who suck at LRs to cheat LRs even more to get the easy kills and wins, so it may draw away from the whole "LR" aspect.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  569

2 minutes ago, splayd said:

It'll probably be a neat addition to the T side but I don't think this will be top priority for the SMs of JB right now. It's just adding on to the current point system that already encourages Ts to rebel but looking at how it would work I think it would be very hard to count legitimate wins. This will just encourage Ts who suck at LRs to cheat LRs even more to get the easy kills and wins, so it may draw away from the whole "LR" aspect.

I mean just because its there "Last Request" doesn't mean you have to follow your own rules I often see T's break there own rules regardless. Since we're on the topic about LR's ill just mention a few annoying glitches that hopefully will get fixed. When the T cheats a LR it resets the weapon you have so if they double left click and then right click you still haven't shot your weapon once and you're dead. Sometimes in RPS you pull up a different menu and it doesn't allow you to go back to the RPS menu so maybe have it refresh every 5-10 seconds. In a noscope battle a T can scope as long as they bring up the LR menu before starting the battle so maybe remove the 5 second countdown that noscope battle has. Also, if possible allow the CT to choose which primary they want in the LR so they don't just have to use a M4. Last but not least I addressed this a while back it was that a CT should be allowed to see what weapon they would use in said LR so they don't have to use glocks if they don't want too. Now I know all of this isint high priority I just wanted to refresh the AT's minds. 

Reply to Thread