? servers

? players online

Can't connect to JB

• Content Count:  40

I started having this issue sometime last week. For some reason I can't connect to the JB server through console or server list at all. When I try to connect it just stays on loading and when I go to config I just see a shit ton of "Retrying public(ip)" logs. I tried restarting/uninstalling and neither of those have worked. I tried connecting to different SG servers and they're fine, only having the issue with connecting to the JB server, the only SG server I play, and have no idea how to fix it ...

spacer.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zero Two said:

@ShadoTheLunatici had this issue a few months back I had to delete all the maps from my save folder and redownload them to fix it hope this helps

I already deleted my whole CS folder, essentially deleting all my maps, only to re-install it and it still doesn't work.

18 hours ago, TheZZL said:

On my end I can't see anything wrong with the server. Can you try connecting one more time today if you haven't already? If I still can't figure it out I'll ask someone with a bigger brain than me

@ShadoTheLunatic

I tried joining just now, and still have the same issue.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Nishok said:

Can you try pinging our server?

Open command prompt, and type this: ping 135.148.5.20

You should get something like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I get this when I put that into the console.

spacer.png

And this when I put it into cmd.

• Content Count:  3178

Doesn't seem like the server is blocking your connection.
Feel free to add me on Discord (Nishok#8296), and I'll look into it further with you.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread