? servers

? players online

Hit boxes for models in jb

• Content Count:  133

Some of the models on jb are nearly impossible to hit like the battle droid for ct i don’t know if this counts as a bug but it’s just something I have noticed a bit on jb (might just be my aim to) but just wondering if there is a way to fix the hit boxes not sure if someone said this before 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  870

8 minutes ago, john jones 2 said:

someone said this before 

this has been reported almost 100 times as ur the 99th one , pretty sure their been more but ima say what zzl said on the latest one

Any model added has a normal working hitbox, but if you have a skin, Pink Panther for example, that's thinner it'll have a thinner hitbox. We're looking to remove some of the older models and adding in new ones soon, but if there are actual issues with models doing the wrong amount of damage you should obviously report those (With names of the models please).

• Like 2

• Content Count:  133

Just now, Roddy said:

this has been reported almost 100 times as ur the 99th one , pretty sure their been more but ima say what zzl said on the latest one

Any model added has a normal working hitbox, but if you have a skin, Pink Panther for example, that's thinner it'll have a thinner hitbox. We're looking to remove some of the older models and adding in new ones soon, but if there are actual issues with models doing the wrong amount of damage you should obviously report those (With names of the models please).

Okay sounds good 

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.