? servers

? players online

LR Rules

• Content Count:  345

What are the rules you can give for LR, I know it can be like first shot or custom lr and such, but can I do things like "no jumping no crouching a d only" and if i dont follow those rules do i have to slay im just confused.

• Content Count:  594

Rules you can give for LR from what I remember is practically anything that is unreasonable for example for S4S “stand still I get first shot” you don’t have to listen do the stand still part cause it’s unreasonable and gives a clear advantage and win to T. Im pretty sure as long as one player doesn’t gain such a clear advantage like an easy win then it should be fine. 

If you don’t follow the reasonable rules it would be considered cheating LR and can warrant a slay

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

Custom lr’s have to be reasonable for both parties(eg: having custom lr of knife fight in shot4shot knowing full well of the ct would auto swap back to primary.). If the ct dont follow rules, it can  result in a slay(although rare). There are some maps dedicated to custom lr’s like tic tac toe. 

Custom lr is from your choosing just make sure it’s SG appropriate and fair for both sides.

Edited by Starlegendgod

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.