? servers

? players online

JB RTD Random Rounds

• Content Count:  345

RTD is an extremely fun add to JB, and I think alot of people agree. Instead of having it being every round like an event, having it randomly every few or other round  would be fun. This could be a small period of time like an event for a month or so. Or making it a perm add to jb if it was nerfed, said here

On 8/8/2021 at 12:56 AM, Che said:

I actually love rtd I would really want this to be a permanent add to jb! I just think maybe a few of the perks need to be nerfed like how sometimes u can get an ak47 xd

• Like 2

• Content Count:  764

3 minutes ago, lorax said:

RTD is an extremely fun add to JB, and I think alot of people agree. Instead of having it being every round like an event, having it randomly every few or other round  would be fun. This could be a small period of time like an event for a month or so. Or making it a perm add to jb if it was nerfed, said here

I actually disagree with what I said, I think rtd being a permanent add to JB would cause a lot of chaos, it would make it even easier for T's to rebel which is just insane. The maps SG has already makes it very easy for Terrorists to rebel in. I think adding rtd which would most likely contain pistols and grenades is to much. Maybe doing an event with rtd and some other things included would be ok for maybe a couple hours for definitely not a month long/permanent.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.