? servers

? players online

Look at Me: XXXTENTACION...

• Content Count:  1051

The documentary, after almost 3 years of being filmed is finally released! Exclusive to hulu (I have my ways though 😄 )

From the production so far, the music choice, audio, story telling. I love it, it's almost exactly what I've been waiting for since they teased this. 

If you don't have hulu, welp find it somehow (Deleted this cause Phoenix had a stick up his ass)

MV5BNDFiMjA2YWYtMmRiYi00MmJkLTk0ZWEtZjg3

enjoy.

Edited by lynxie

2 minutes ago, Phoenix_ said:

Ah yes let's post a pirated link on a public forum what a great idea

fucking idiot

I've seen it before, if its against the rules I didn't know that and I'll gladly take it down. Relax and take a chill pill, so much negativity for no reason.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  678

22 minutes ago, lynxie said:

I've seen it before, if its against the rules I didn't know that and I'll gladly take it down. Relax and take a chill pill, so much negativity for no reason.

I understand you just want people to see it, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I think that he’s interested in making sure it doesn’t seem like we are promoting piracy in the community, because it is still illegal. You should also read what he said again, and what he didn’t say. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ender said:

I understand you just want people to see it, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I think that he’s interested in making sure it doesn’t seem like we are promoting piracy in the community, because it is still illegal. You should also read what he said again, and what he didn’t say. 

I already deleted it, but he did come at me pretty negatively or harsh even. But I understand, thanks for being civil.

To update this after finishing it, (finished it awhile ago, just never wrote this.) it was amazing. I loved it so much, I think there was a lot they had to cut either for legality reasons, no shows, or controversy; which sucks cause I wanted to see the full story, but what I got was almost just as good. The end of the documentary, at the 1:40:00 mark I literally cried. I loved X prior to his death and after, controversy or not, shitty releases and all, his music hasn't gotten old and this felt like a breath of fresh air. I really do recommend y'all watch it if y'all like X, or have nothing to watch.

Reply to Thread