? servers

? players online

Tarkov Usernames

• Content Count:  3178

Full group Factory run means only 1 random players is in the same map, easy farming/objectives as the (player) Scavs aren't really a challenge if you have decent gear.

For any other maps, I tend to stick with 2, max 3 total players.

Haven't played for 2 wipes now though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

On 11/30/2022 at 5:29 PM, kuri said:

Never enough loot, not nearly good enough coms for a team kill to not happen, or someone just getting shot cuz they thought a random was their teammate.

It's really crazy how the guy who has 8k hours on CS:GO and couldn't make it out of GN with the new rank change is telling you the downsides of a big man group. (I love you Kuri)

Edited by Bondairy

• Content Count:  594

12 hours ago, Nishok said:

Full group Factory run means only 1 random players is in the same map, easy farming/objectives as the (player) Scavs aren't really a challenge if you have decent gear.

For any other maps, I tend to stick with 2, max 3 total players.

Haven't played for 2 wipes now though.

Well hear me out. You try to cultist knife the mf while flash bang rounding him like your name is requis 

10 hours ago, Bondairy said:

It's really crazy how the guy who has 8k hours on CS:GO and couldn't make it out of GN with the new rank change is telling you the downsides of a big man group. (I love you Kuri)

Only greedy people complain about loot. I’m content just slapping people around while tryna do calibration

Reply to Thread