? servers

? players online

You have to witness the kill to punish them

• Content Count:  167

This just seems like a moot point. It's perfectly fine the way it is now. If somebody complains about it, just ask them to copy and paste the rule from the MOTD for you that says you can't and I promise you they won't be able to do it. And most time, CT's will lose track of who stabbed who and with the mob of T's you can't find the right one to kill anyway, so stabbing somebody is a risk/reward you take. Seems perfectly fair and balanced to me.

• Content Count:  1980

Which is what??? Once you shoot/knife a ct you turn into something else??? Might be good :s

Well once you kill a ct, a thing comes up saying blank has started a rebellion and killed blank and it varies on the script tho.

• Content Count:  2666

i do prefer the ct witnessing the kill or attack before they can react, i pulled a perfectly good stealthy headshot then ducked back with the group pulled out my knife and acted normal, a ct approached me, looked for a second, then shot me in the face, there i was like WHAT THE FUCK?! ive always played by the "see the act to act on it" kinda play, and it makes the T's job more doable when the other t's decide to be good little prisoners. if i could pull off a zerg rush round after round hell yes i would, til then, this really is a NEED kinda rule

• Content Count:  2666

CT's have guns to start!

honestly, all the CT team needs to win is a guy on the mic barking strict orders and all of a sudden we have no breathing room, if the ct team cant keep order then they shouldnt win

• Content Count:  4685

CT's have guns to start!

honestly, all the CT team needs to win is a guy on the mic barking strict orders and all of a sudden we have no breathing room, if the ct team cant keep order then they shouldnt win

ha that dosent work at all they just kill him first.

• Content Count:  881

CT's have guns to start!

it works just that u also have to be a good shot :rlol:

but yes ok well prisoner a has knifed guard fail so he now ahs a deagle some 1 else took m4 so he drops pistol no 1 sees it a min later he is in cage cause half the cts were killed by the m4 guy well they see him cap him how fare is that?

• Content Count:  2390

Um admins that IS a rule. Dunno why you say it isn't because for those of us that play regularly it is one.

In fact i have seen admins(yes multiple ones that i won't name and/or don't remember) ban or slay a person for killing an unarmed terrorist that had killed someone but they didn't see it.

Another example is just today we were playing with admins (this is why you bring it up i think) and a T kills a CT without them seeing it,drops the gun, comes back into view and gets kill. Everyone with the exclusion of the admins and maybe 4 others claimed it was a free-kill.

Majority rules gentlemen, it is a rule.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.