? servers

? players online

You have to witness the kill to punish them

• Content Count:  769

Why not turn death msgs off, that way when the T's pick off the stupid guard that wanders off alone, no one will know which one killed him, as it would be in life.

Lol don't even go real life for prision break. In real life the guards would not open the gates on a certain to let the prisoners have a chance to escape. Freekill no way, stun gun.

• Content Count:  167

Um admins that IS a rule. Dunno why you say it isn't because for those of us that play regularly it is one.

In fact i have seen admins(yes multiple ones that i won't name and/or don't remember) ban or slay a person for killing an unarmed terrorist that had killed someone but they didn't see it.

Another example is just today we were playing with admins (this is why you bring it up i think) and a T kills a CT without them seeing it,drops the gun, comes back into view and gets kill. Everyone with the exclusion of the admins and maybe 4 others claimed it was a free-kill.

Majority rules gentlemen, it is a rule.

This is the MoTD, which are the real rules that apply to the server, not the ones people make up.

• CT's are not allowed to shoot prisoners unless they attack or run away
  • CT's must order the prisoners to do something and if they don't comply shoot them
  • CT's are not allowed to plant guns on prisoners just to kill them for having a gun.
  • T's are allowed to attack the guards at any time
  • Respect Admins and other players or get banned
  • No spamming
  • No racism
  • No advertising and do not evade mutes
  • Admins can deem any spray they think unfit bannable

That's it, that's all. Admins shouldn't be slaying CT's for killing a prisoner who has already killed a CT, because it's making up and enforcing a non-existent rule. The reason why those admins you played with earlier didn't claim it was a free-kill was because it wasn't and they correctly didn't do anything about it.

And majority hardly rules. I could probably go off on this for a while, but just one quick example. Try explaining to a cop next time you get pulled over that everyone speeds and see how far that gets you. Just because something like 90% of the population speeds doesn't mean the speed limit is whatever people feels like doing.

• Content Count:  6712

If an admin slays or bans you for this, just make a demo and make a complaint.

I don't care what T's who complain about this think, most of the time they say "We need more T's" But they would never be a CT!

• Content Count:  794

Why not turn death msgs off, that way when the T's pick off the stupid guard that wanders off alone, no one will know which one killed him, as it would be in life.

In real life it would be the prisoner covered in the guard blood? :closedeyes:

Just make it so you have to know it was that prisoner, by seeing, him being the onlyone within practical distance of the death ie. Being the only one in the room, or in that area of the map.

But I don't like being shot because someone sees my name pop up when I get the better of a guard. Its hard to divide and conquer when you get known for killing one guard, out of sight.

• Content Count:  2390

And majority hardly rules. I could probably go off on this for a while, but just one quick example. Try explaining to a cop next time you get pulled over that everyone speeds and see how far that gets you. Just because something like 90% of the population speeds doesn't mean the speed limit is whatever people feels like doing.

Well yea the cop knows everyone speed but guess what, he SAW you, since he didn't see the others speed there is nothing he can do about it. You see where i am going with this?

• Content Count:  350

BULLSHIT TO CALL THIS NOT A RULE....

ITS A TEAMWORK BASED GAME.....

IF AN IDIOT CT WANDERS OFF THEN HE DESERVES TO DIE....SIMPLE AND PLAIN

I THINK THE DEATH NOTIFICATION SHOULD JUST BE TURNED OFF THAT WAY NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW...

CTS SHOULD BE ALERT....NOT JUST CAMPING IN VENTS AND ARMORY WAITING TO READ IN THE RIGHT CORNER....KINDA STUPID

• Content Count:  1285

Um admins that IS a rule. Dunno why you say it isn't because for those of us that play regularly it is one.

In fact i have seen admins(yes multiple ones that i won't name and/or don't remember) ban or slay a person for killing an unarmed terrorist that had killed someone but they didn't see it.

Another example is just today we were playing with admins (this is why you bring it up i think) and a T kills a CT without them seeing it,drops the gun, comes back into view and gets kill. Everyone with the exclusion of the admins and maybe 4 others claimed it was a free-kill.

Majority rules gentlemen, it is a rule.

Not a rule.

Admins that slay/ban/kick for a CT killing a T that had killed one before will get in trouble.

Majority rule only works in Random Map Votes and Votebans within a reasonable limit, not the actual server rules.

• Content Count:  350

AND IN REFERENCE TO THE "REAL MOTD"...THAT ARE THE RULES WE MUST FOLLOW...

IF YOU GO BY THAT SHIT LIST OF RULES....THEN EVERY ADMIN WHO NO CLIPS TO OPEN THE CELLS WHEN CTS FAIL TO OPEN IT AT 4 SHOULD GET A STRIKE......ITS NOT IN THE RULES, CTS CAN LEAVE YOU IN THERE THE WHOLE ROUND....GET OVER IT...

THATS WHAT IM HEARING RIGHT?

OR KILLING FOR NOT COMPLYING WITH SIMON SAYS....THAT ISNT IN THE MOTD.

AND THESE WARNING SHOTS PEOPLE GET SLAYED FOR NOT DOING....WHY SHOULD THEY? ITS NOT IN THE RULES...

• Content Count:  678

AND IN REFERENCE TO THE "REAL MOTD"...THAT ARE THE RULES WE MUST FOLLOW...

IF YOU GO BY THAT SHIT LIST OF RULES....THEN EVERY ADMIN WHO NO CLIPS TO OPEN THE CELLS WHEN CTS FAIL TO OPEN IT AT 4 SHOULD GET A STRIKE......ITS NOT IN THE RULES, CTS CAN LEAVE YOU IN THERE THE WHOLE ROUND....GET OVER IT...

THATS WHAT IM HEARING RIGHT?

OR KILLING FOR NOT COMPLYING WITH SIMON SAYS....THAT ISNT IN THE MOTD.

AND THESE WARNING SHOTS PEOPLE GET SLAYED FOR NOT DOING....WHY SHOULD THEY? ITS NOT IN THE RULES...

Why all caps lock...

Regardless

Those are all unwritten rules / understanding that ALL players go by

No, it's not a rule

But players all agree on these and follow it

Simon says IS against the rules actually...

The terrorists have the option of playing, if they choose not to then they can't be killed for it...

That would be killing for NOT wanting to play a game that would result in death anyway

And I only ever see admins no clip themselves when they are kept in the cells for longer than 1 : 30

Because the ct's are just wasting time so the T's don't have as long to rebel...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.