? servers

? players online

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish...

• Content Count:  1051

Wow, I don't know how to start this post but uh.. whatever ig?

This Dreamworks movie, has no reason being as good as it was. When I initially saw the Puss in Boots trailer for the new movie, I was more of, skeptical of the film releasing. It really did feel like a cash grab and sequel to a decent-ish movie. Not until I watched it today. The visuals, voice acting, comedy, characters, composting, EVERYTHING was perfect. I couldn't find one critique to give this movie. The characters such as Death, Perrito, and the dynamic of Goldilocks and the three bears were perfect. Although some sections were corny, it felt very needed and didn't ruin the experience of the movie at all. I found myself screaming, or clapping for certain moments pertaining to Death himself. The movie is also a lot more adult than you'd think. With characters straight up cursing (bleeped out) but you understand the context and it really hits you like, "What the fuck?? Holy shit!"

image.png

Death for no reason was the hardest fucking character. Every scene he's in is tense, spooky, and so god damn cool. 

This movie was amazing, and as much as I want them to make another movie and continue this, I think this being all it is is perfect.

Fucking A movie

• Like 2

Reply to Thread