? servers

? players online

TTT Misc Updates - 05.25.23

• Content Count:  1116

Hey guys

Just wanted to make a quick post going over some changes I've made to the server this evening.

Hit reg - Replaced LeyHitReg with a new plugin made by wget:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2977785840

This one in theory should work with shotguns and potentially even knives, neither of which were apparently covered by LeyHitReg. It should also be a bit less generous with its hitreg - the addon author claims that LHR is a bit overzealous and results in a lot of misses registering. We'll see how this feels - if it feels worse, we can always go back, and I can always adjust weapons again if needed.

TTT Death Panel - 

Those of you that played over the weekend would have seen this. There's now a little pop-up when you're killed with a summary of how, who killed you, and their role. While this does *slightly* increase risk of ghosting (it's very possible without this), it's also a nice quality of life feature. 

TTT Tweaks/QoL improvements-

I've installed another addon pack that adds the following features:

• Spectators are able to see other players while their camera is out of bounds.
  • Buy traitor/detective items with double click 
  • All playermodels can wear detective hats (some models did not previously)
  • Overtime confirmation - if bodies are identified, the round timer adjusts to show the time added by the kill.
  • Kill on leave - people who disconnect leave a corpse behind and drop their items.
  • Various body physic tweaks - bodies can now break glass and should recoil more accurately when killed.
  • Serverside blood impacts

• Like 6
Edited by Elfbarf

• Content Count:  3462

On 5/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, Elfbarf said:

TTT Death Panel - 

Those of you that played over the weekend would have seen this. There's now a little pop-up when you're killed with a summary of how, who killed you, and their role. While this does *slightly* increase risk of ghosting (it's very possible without this), it's also a nice quality of life feature. 

The pressing question here is does this tell me if I was killed by a barrel or a chair? We must know.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread