? servers

? players online

Update no one asked for

• Content Count:  1920

Hello, it's been a while.

Skipping over my little ban arc where I did may have made a little bit of a slip up, I figured I'd use this forum to be a little journal update with my life. 

So... what has the monkey man been up to?

Well, I finished college. That's pretty cool I suppose. I have a great girlfriend I've been dating for a little while now. I just moved for work and the moving process is much more stressful than you can ever realize even when you prepare for everything you can in advance. Weather, unexpected delays, and issues with completeing paperwork because "oh you don't have this random document" or "our printer is broken so you actually need to go somewhere else to get this done" can really throw a wrench in your plan. But, all of this has been a huge learning experience for me and makes me a feel a lot more prepared for what's in front of me. I have a well-paying job in cybersec and I'm looking forward to learning more skills and getting some actual real-world experience. 

I've been cooking a lot recently. Maybe I'll post some of the stuff I've made in the post what you've made thread. 

That's all for now. Later

• Like 15
Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  5674

Were you really at Steam-Gamers if you didn't get a little ban? 

Glad to hear you're doing well though homie. Thinking about switching back to cyber security for my major but I'm not sure that I'm cut out for it. You're gonna do super well for yourself though bro, good for you.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  373

21 hours ago, Phoenix_ said:

Hello, it's been a while.

Skipping over my little ban arc where I did may have made a little bit of a slip up, I figured I'd use this forum to be a little journal update with my life. 

So... what has the monkey man been up to?

Well, I finished college. That's pretty cool I suppose. I have a great girlfriend I've been dating for a little while now. I just moved for work and the moving process is much more stressful than you can ever realize even when you prepare for everything you can in advance. Weather, unexpected delays, and issues with completeing paperwork because "oh you don't have this random document" or "our printer is broken so you actually need to go somewhere else to get this done" can really throw a wrench in your plan. But, all of this has been a huge learning experience for me and makes me a feel a lot more prepared for what's in front of me. I have a well-paying job in cybersec and I'm looking forward to learning more skills and getting some actual real-world experience. 

I've been cooking a lot recently. Maybe I'll post some of the stuff I've made in the post what you've made thread. 

That's all for now. Later

Wasn't around to see your reason for your ban but glad to see you doing good I recently just picked a job and I'm excited and scared at the same time. The stress levels are off the roof being one of the only people speaking both English and Spanish I have to translate to everyone even though it was just my first day. Wish you the best of luck my boy

• Like 1

Reply to Thread