? servers

? players online

Valheim Server for the month of October!

• Content Count:  2182

Hello all!

We are running a short-term Valheim event (perhaps around one month) and would love to have you join us.

This will be a modded PvE run, using one mod called ValheimPlus. You will need to install it to join the server.

There are a couple ways of doing this. One way is by using programs like r2modman or Thunderstore Mod Manager.

If you use Thunderstore/r2modman, the mod you need to download is called ValheimPlus_Grantapher_Temporary by Grantapher, with version v9.14.0 (link here)

Once installed, join the server through the IP valheim.steam-gamers.net:2456. The password is fellas

Please be aware normal SG rules follow, no griefing, trolling, etc.
Feel free to add the Valheim role via Discord --> Top Left --> Channels & Roles and opting into the Valheim role.

Mod changes in use:

Allow basically all resource generator items to automatically pull resources from chests as well as place items in chest automatically. Upped the amount of resources you can place, as well as the speed they produce.
Forced map position and map sharing amongst all players as well as sharing map pins
Teleporting with items works
Sped up XP for skills roughly 50%
Increased drop rates
Increased boss health, and monster damage by small percentages
Disabled fog
When destroying items, always return resources used to build it
Increased workbench radius
Torches, once max fuel filled, will never need fire sources again to stay lit
Food degradation disabled, you maintain the full buff for the full duration of the food item
Increased player inventory/chest inventories. Ship inventories are much bigger now
Autorepair enabled
Advanced Building Editor enabled - while building, hover an object to build roughly where you want it and then press the enter ABM key (F1 by default) and you can use the arrow keys to finetune the structure placement, and mousewheel to spin the object by smaller amounts than what the game allows.
Advanced Editing Mode enabled - Keypad0 to enter, F8 to exit, F7 to reset
FOV set to 75 

Thunderstore Mod Manager Guide Install Thunderstore Mod Manager/Overwolf:

Navigate to here (https://thunderstore.io/) and click "Get App" to download the Thunderstore App and install the app. Or acquire r2modman via github (https://github.com/ebkr/r2modmanPlus)

Once Thunderstore is installed under Game Selection search for Valheim and click Select Game on the poster image of Valheim

Click Create New and name the profile whatever you want, then select Get Mods and search for "ValheimPlus_Grantapher_Temporary" and click Download (link here as well)

Finally, at the top right select the 'Modded' launch button

Feel free to join the Discord here to discuss all things Valheim!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2182

4 hours ago, Metal said:

Any chance its crossplay enabled?

Yup I believe this should be working! I don't have anyone to test with but give it a shot when you can.

• Content Count:  11727

7 hours ago, jazzy said:

Yup I believe this should be working! I don't have anyone to test with but give it a shot when you can.

Away for a week camping but will try once i get home.

Thanks Jazzy.

Reply to Thread