? servers

? players online

Prison Break *Mutiny* Changed.

• Content Count:  158

Messahia is one of the best map..if you remove it please replace it with something very similar!! other than that Very good choice of map!!! Thanks

ba_jail_release is the same exact map only updated, and extended.

• Content Count:  794

No offence reapus, but I dont think that your map should be on here, I don't enjoy playing it, it always ends with, don't go past this fence, then shooting anyone who wanders into vents. Apart from that good choices :dance:

• Content Count:  1730

Pretty neat sounding.. Only that I didn't want see Electric in the list - in my opinion it's overplayed and really boring since most of time people is forced in to the cage and then idle for whole round in there.

• Content Count:  958

Pretty neat sounding.. Only that I didn't want see Electric in the list - in my opinion it's overplayed and really boring since most of time people is forced in to the cage and then idle for whole round in there.

yea but its the most popular for a reason. I know many of you dont like it, but it is a fact that it is the most popular map. So do NOT remove electric =>

• Content Count:  2903

Electric will NOT be removed. That is the first map that people suggested when creating this.

We will have another large-group discussion in ventrilo soon regarding this server.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  1730

Electric will NOT be removed. That is the first map that people suggested when creating this.

We will have another large-group discussion in ventrilo soon regarding this server.

-Modgers

Get discussion about to not force people do same things every round in PB - little bit a fun-killer when you have to sit each round in that cage in electric :toung:

• Content Count:  2903

Get discussion about to not force people do same things every round in PB - little bit a fun-killer when you have to sit each round in that cage in electric :toung:

We can't help what the guards do. It's purely based on their decisions, but still, it's not like you HAVE to sit in the cage the whole time...:bigsmile:

-Modgers

• Content Count:  1814

We can't help what the guards do. It's purely based on their decisions, but still, it's not like you HAVE to sit in the cage the whole time...:bigsmile:

-Modgers

How about a whole ct team camping armory and leave t sit in jail :wink:

That happend also a lot.

Reply to Thread