? servers

? players online

Insult Double Challenge

• Content Count:  2095

Dear Double SB,

I didn't join this thread merely for the enjoyment of earning the award, but I clicked it to vent my rage against you. The day I met you I knew I would never like you; or enjoy your presence, and I was right.

You have tot me why the US and Canada joined together, and created the great wall of china; to keep people like you away from the normal people.

If I had the chance, I would take a knife, puncture your eye socket with it, scoop out your eye, and make you eat it after over salting it where I would then proceed to piss and put vinegar into your eye socket until the acids dissolved all the way through your face where I would remove your brain (If you have one, I hear Asians are supposed to have big brains; but you seem to be lacking one altogether) and make you eat it. After all of this, I would make an incision in your stomach and remove your entrails; wrapping them around your neck and chocking you in a sawing motion until your head was completely removed. (Thank God, one less ugly thing in this world).

Dearly,

SoulKeeper

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3341

Dear Double SB,

I didn't join this thread merely for the enjoyment of earning the award, but I clicked it to vent my rage against you. The day I met you I knew I would never like you; or enjoy your presence, and I was right.

You have tot me why the US and Canada joined together, and created the great wall of china; to keep people like you away from the normal people.

If I had the chance, I would take a knife, puncture your eye socket with it, scoop out your eye, and make you eat it after over salting it where I would then proceed to piss and put vinegar into your eye socket until the acids dissolved all the way through your face where I would remove your brain (If you have one, I hear Asians are supposed to have big brains; but you seem to be lacking one altogether) and make you eat it. After all of this, I would make an incision in your stomach and remove your entrails; wrapping them around your neck and chocking you in a sawing motion until your head was completely removed. (Thank God, one less ugly thing in this world).

Dearly,

SoulKeeper

I lol'd.

• Content Count:  11725

dear double sb,

i didn't join this thread merely for the enjoyment of earning the award, but i clicked it to vent my rage against you. The day i met you i knew i would never like you; or enjoy your presence, and i was right.

You have tot me why the us and canada joined together, and created the great wall of china; to keep people like you away from the normal people.

If i had the chance, i would take a knife, puncture your eye socket with it, scoop out your eye, and make you eat it after over salting it where i would then proceed to piss and put vinegar into your eye socket until the acids dissolved all the way through your face where i would remove your brain (if you have one, i hear asians are supposed to have big brains; but you seem to be lacking one altogether) and make you eat it. After all of this, i would make an incision in your stomach and remove your entrails; wrapping them around your neck and chocking you in a sawing motion until your head was completely removed. (thank god, one less ugly thing in this world).

Dearly,

soulkeeper

trollled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Reply to Thread