? servers

? players online

Bands you hate

• Content Count:  6559

Linkin park, my chemical emo, fallout emoboy, jonas emo brothers, moron five, any of the new rock basically, it's all generic as fuck and the singers all make me want to inject synthesized bull testosterone into all of them or just hand them a shotgun so they can off themselves and spare themselves anymore depression and shitty ass music.

• Content Count:  958

Any band like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, We the Kings, Secondhand Serenade, Boys like Girls, All Time Low, Valencia, basically all those new emo-kid bands.

that + sell out metallica, tommy tokio, tokio hotel, acdc, new lp, any sell out garbage which calls themselves "rock (n roll)" but is really pop. God i hate today's "hip music" shit --,

• Content Count:  4263

Oh yeah I hate The Killers

Grr...

I like the Killers....

They were part of when indie became big again in the UK, when bands like Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Cheifs and Razorlight were awesome, with their great first albums all in the same year :)

• Content Count:  1839

I like the Killers....

They were part of when indie became big again in the UK, when bands like Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Cheifs and Razorlight were awesome, with their great first albums all in the same year :)

they might have come out at the same time.. but i hope to God you don't think Brandon Flowers is British.

Reply to Thread