? servers

? players online

Monopoly - Take 2!

• Content Count:  372

I'll join the tourney. My previous games were merely a facade, nothing more than calm before the storm. I said the next century will belong to us, but guess what children, I think the asian reign will begin now, one world edition monopoly tournament at a time.

Viva la Tofu!

• Content Count:  1011

I sense more organization skills this time around, count me in.

what that suppost to mean daze?

jk

but seriously.. me and mystiqui both agreed to do it this way..also the brackets willl have to be redune.. so i will be working on those today.. and will get back to you guys hopefully by the end of the day.. we will have a maximum of 40 people who can play..

others can play as alternats ..if some do not show up.. can you also post your time zone if you are signing up.. and if you have already posted.. then can you edit your post putting the time zone in it so we can precisly put you in a group with people most likely to be online the same time as you..

• Content Count:  6712

I'll join the tourney. My previous games were merely a facade, nothing more than calm before the storm. I said the next century will belong to us, but guess what children, I think the asian reign will begin now, one world edition monopoly tournament at a time.

Viva la Tofu!

Playing like Juku won't get you anywhere :clap:

Reply to Thread