? servers

? players online

Xbox 360 Wireless.

• Content Count:  2115

Okay guys, I just bought an arcade and go home and happily open it up. I - of course - thought it included some kind of wireless device, but I disappointedly found out it did not. Just I thought myself "Hey, not too bad, probably just $30 - $40."

I go online. I look it up. And there it is... A wireless stick for Xbox 360 for $99.99. Okay, the first thing I SERIOUSLY thought is "Hahaha, good joke" I found it that it wasnt. Microsoft, thats a sad ripoff. Just totally sad that you want one hundred hard earned dollars for something you can produce for 5 dollars.

Okay, here is my question : Is there any other way going online without buying it or using a Ethernet cable that has to be 30 feet long (From one room to another)?

And I do no want any "PS 3 IS BETTER HAHA BBQCHICKENWTFHOTWINGS ASSHOLE" or similar.

I'd recommend you use cable. Wireless is simply shit.

Yeah, but my router is 20 - 30 feet away from the console and I has to go through multiple rooms to reach it, its gonna be a hell of a mess if I use cable.

• Content Count:  2994

It's up to you, wireless is gonna be shit, you'd be like 1-5 seconds behind the other players and it'll be laggy as hell. I highly recommend, how hard it is, to get cable.

It's up to you, wireless is gonna be shit, you'd be like 1-5 seconds behind the other players and it'll be laggy as hell. I highly recommend, how hard it is, to get cable.

I'll go with cable, but if it laggs, it might not be the wireless stick, it might be your connection, in addition, you are living in Europe while playing on US Server = Shit ping.

I have 12k internet, I wouldnt worry too much.

• Content Count:  581

True but just as Toxin Said about the servers

P.S. Toxin i live north carolina with a 54 Mbps ineternet i run smooth lag sometimes about 3 rooms away from router so wireless works good for me:thumb:

Reply to Thread