? servers

? players online

Prison Break *Mutiny* Re-evalutation

• Content Count:  3380

Dont get rid of Messiah that map is awsome everyone loves it if anything ditch Alcatraz because im sick and tired of playing it. If its not on Mutiny when I join the round ends and it goes to Alcatraz and then its also on Uprising at the same time...theres only so much a Dog can take...

• Content Count:  2390

Get rid of HellPrison Bob, and replace it with Repus again. Bob is soooo horrible, you always end up only having 5 CTs max (cause lets face it, you can't move the prisoners anywhere in the map). And if they do give orders its pretty much " Stay in the room you start in"

So yea....The rest seem fine, and sry iScout the razor version isn't better than the one that is already there.

• Content Count:  3736

Dont get rid of Messiah that map is awsome everyone loves it if anything ditch Alcatraz because im sick and tired of playing it. If its not on Mutiny when I join the round ends and it goes to Alcatraz and then its also on Uprising at the same time...theres only so much a Dog can take...

^that

Get rid of HellPrison Bob, and replace it with Repus again. Bob is soooo horrible, you always end up only having 5 CTs max (cause lets face it, you can't move the prisoners anywhere in the map). And if they do give orders its pretty much " Stay in the room you start in"

So yea....The rest seem fine, and sry iScout the razor version isn't better than the one that is already there.

^ and that!

• Content Count:  958

The only FPS killing thing on messiah is the light, the rest is fine. Altough the light is in the place we are at the most of the time in the map, so it gets annyoing!! Other than that, average map. I still like 1998 over it.

• Content Count:  750

ba_jail_electric_razor_v2

ba_jail_alcatraz_b8

ba_jail_foxriver_beta2

ba_1998st_jail

ba_jail_electric_large_remixp2

This is my suggested map list

That looks like a nice list.

I agree with this one.

Reply to Thread