? servers

? players online

won't be here for a while

• Content Count:  830

What exactly is the problem? Obviously, you're able to use the forum and be online. Or are you using a different computer atm?

contempt

Oh, yeah I'm at a friend's house

• Content Count:  381

network-drivers.com try here search Dell and in future when u format ur pc u dont have to unplug the network cable live it on so u dont have to do this again

• Content Count:  135

if it a Dell, get the Service Tag (should be sticker somewhere on case or get in Bios) and punch it in the Dell Support site, it'll list all the drivers you need.

• Content Count:  830

Omega, did you even read my suggestions?

Find out the model number of your Dell and go toooooo:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen

all right kikko, my model is the 4600, and when I select that as my model on the site it gives me a bunch of options and I've no clue as to which one(s) to download.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=DIM_P4_4600&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

halp

• Content Count:  100

Expand the "network" selection and it looks like the one you need is:

"Intel - Driver

Applies to:

10/100 LOM"

I'm also noticing a bunch of bloatware apps that you don't need...grab that chipset and bios update as well. Probably want to get that "Urgent" creative labs patch and your video card driver too. After you've installed the drivers goto the device manager to see if anything is missing (right click My Computer->Manage->expand "System Tools"->Device Manager) and expand all the devices to see if there's any yellow warning signs to any of the devices - if there is then go back to your list and download the appropriate drivers to the device. Also check windows update for additional updates too.

Reply to Thread