? servers

? players online

Xbox 360

• Content Count:  1755

I left my 360 on for 7 days straight when I went on vacation during the summer and nothing happened. It is very rare for that to happen to your 360 and depends which of the 3 you are getting, Core, something, and Elite. Elite owns lol I would love to get that. And from what I hear PS3 has more problems then 360 =/ don't know about though.

Stop being a bitch, James. Remember when you used to play on the old Playstation all the time and you had to turn it upside down becuase it kept over-heating?

Anyway; do 360s have any heatblocks, fans, or vents?

Yes it does but the reason they are over-heating is because of defects in the system, possibly through shipping or manufacturing (Being dropped or such) And the 360's that over-heat, usually do it within an hour or that's what I have heard. I love my 360, its one sturdy motherfucker.

I have pc,xbox 360,ps3 and wii.

Xbox 360 vs PS3 = PS3 grapic,gameplay,no lag like xbox 360 sometime,xbox 360 have 16 player max online but ps3 have up 40.

Actually its not up to Microsoft or Sony of how many people will be online its up to the people that make the game. And its not 16 people, its more like 100 players. The game is called Dirt.

• Content Count:  301

Actually its not up to Microsoft or Sony of how many people will be online its up to the people that make the game. And its not 16 people, its more like 100 players. The game is called Dirt.

yeah but also sony si every where like Tv, dvd, walkmans, beside that sony has free online gaming and u can play all ur old ps games on it

i own a Ps3,ps2, N64. but i use my ps2 more than my Ps3. i think every1 should get a ps3 or better a Ps4 that is coming soon.

sorry my english i try my best every single day.

Biscuit

Reply to Thread