? servers

? players online

Xbox 360

• Content Count:  65

yeah but also sony si every where like Tv, dvd, walkmans, beside that sony has free online gaming and u can play all ur old ps games on it

i own a Ps3,ps2, N64. but i use my ps2 more than my Ps3. i think every1 should get a ps3 or better a Ps4 that is coming soon.

sorry my english i try my best every single day.

Biscuit

Please quit spreading fud. Playstation 4 is not even close to coming out.

• Content Count:  152

watch it cause xbox 360 also scratches disks, its a flaw in the cd lens. sometimes the rotation of the cd gets a little off and rubs the lens making a circular scratch on the cd, did this to my assassin's creed disk. now i cant play the ending, and micorsoft acknowledges that it did this to my disk but wont replace it, but instead they want me to send them my xbox so they can take 6 weeks+ to "repair" it and send it back. i already had to do this because of the red rings. so if you do get a xbox 360 buy the cd skins so they dont get scratched

• Content Count:  1615

watch it cause xbox 360 also scratches disks, its a flaw in the cd lens. sometimes the rotation of the cd gets a little off and rubs the lens making a circular scratch on the cd, did this to my assassin's creed disk. now i cant play the ending, and micorsoft acknowledges that it did this to my disk but wont replace it, but instead they want me to send them my xbox so they can take 6 weeks+ to "repair" it and send it back. i already had to do this because of the red rings. so if you do get a xbox 360 buy the cd skins so they dont get scratched

had that happen to me, it happened to me when i switched the box from horizontal to vertical position with the disk still in, i just had it buffered and now it works fine did u try that?

Reply to Thread