? servers

? players online

Join the Steam Gamers Whatpulse!

• Content Count:  3343

http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/15266/

What is Whatpulse?

What pulse is a keylogger, sorta, it tracks all your keys and clicks and move movement length and saves it to your account. Where it will show who has the most of each area.

Am I going to get hacked?

No.. It is saved to your PC and only sends the number of each clicks, keys, and mouse movement, not what it actually types.

Do I have to download something?

A small addon which you can set so it automatically starts when you start up so no clicks will be lost.

Download here: http://whatpulse.org/

Cool, so what now?

Create an account and join the steam gamers group!

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  3343

Last pulse, last year? Yeah I don't trust this.

I have had this on my PC for years, all it does is silently count what you've been typing, if it was malicious I would be royally fucked right now.

• Content Count:  4960

I have had this on my PC for years, all it does is silently count what you've been typing, if it was malicious I would be royally fucked right now.

That's basically what a Trojan does. If someone were edit the source code then publish it modified it can easily be used as one. I'll possibly try this out but I don't really like the whole idea of this program.

• Content Count:  6242

That's basically what a Trojan does. If someone were edit the source code then publish it modified it can easily be used as one. I'll possibly try this out but I don't really like the whole idea of this program.

Yeah all that needs to be done now is some virus attached to it that modifies the program to send it else where and then you are screwed. Sounds like some white hat hacker just gave noobs a resource to build terrible things.

Reply to Thread