? servers

? players online

Join the Steam Gamers Whatpulse!

• Content Count:  1088

Meh, just something funny to watch like, "wow I pressed on my keyboard 5,000 times in CSS."

oh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats so funny....

:twitch:

• Content Count:  3343

I don't even want to know what you posted so I am not even going to click view post.

Anyway, if you want to join, go to the link, if not, don't go and be like 'aw dood it aint safe yo.'

• Content Count:  6465

Maybe you're the one that is altering it to hack us, or maybe it's already been altered and this Psyche is a hacker that got Psyches account and is now trying to spread his hacks through the internet posing as a possibly idiotic person to avoid suspicion.

Can we even trust what you say anymore? Possibly hacked Psyche? Or perhaps worse, hacker Psyche?

• Content Count:  1088

Maybe you're the one that is altering it to hack us, or maybe it's already been altered and this Psyche is a hacker that got Psyches account and is now trying to spread his hacks through the internet posing as a possibly idiotic person to avoid suspicion.

Can we even trust what you say anymore? Possibly hacked Psyche? Or perhaps worse, hacker Psyche?

istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

• Content Count:  3343

Hey look, xeno being negative and non-contributive how un-common.

I can't hope for anyone to actually test out the program or even scan it for the so called virus. So just lock the thread, it doesn't need to go on any longer.

Reply to Thread