? servers

? players online

would you rather have?

• Content Count:  619

For all u Britfags PC world will build ur PC for u and give u like 2 years warranty on it for £50

If u really dont even want to buy the parts urself then those custombuild websites are better as they sell u the parts at good prices and then ship it assembled

• Content Count:  1088

For all u Britfags PC world will build ur PC for u and give u like 2 years warranty on it for £50

If u really dont even want to buy the parts urself then those custombuild websites are better as they sell u the parts at good prices and then ship it assembled

sadly i think his mind is already set on getting an alienware, i tried to talk him out of it for about an hour...

• Content Count:  1938

if i hooked a latptop up to a hd tv would it change the game i could play (graphics wise)

If your laptop doesn't have a hd monitor and you are hookup up your rig with HDMI cables, then yes your graphics would have better color, lighting, and clarity. If your laptop already has a hd monitor then there will be no difference unless your hd tv has a higher resolution.

hd or not, playing pc games on large tvs provides a more enjoyable experience.

• Content Count:  1088

;190756']i once custom builded my own mp3 player' date=' it worked for 5 days and then the shit fucked up :/[/quote']

maybe if someone with a tiny bit of intelligence built one then it would work longer....

• Content Count:  4685

maybe if someone with a tiny bit of intelligence built one then it would work longer....

Why does this make sense?

And Custom because you can ALWAYS get what you want instead of it only being the opre-set stuff.

Reply to Thread