? servers

? players online

would you rather have?

• Content Count:  1844

ya im building my own im gonna see if my parents will let me put 200$ down for 2 months pay then we buy and build and i just pay them monthly.

hopefully it will all work out and i can pwn you nubs on ra3.

• Content Count:  555

Custom build. I agree with everyone who said that Alienware is a overpriced piece of crap. You can get an amazing custom build for a little over $1000 and the same from Alienware would be like $4000+. That shit is ridiculous, although I do love the look of the cases.

• Content Count:  974

I'd definitely take the Alienware. Last time me and my dad tried to build a computer the bitch caught fire.

Happened to me too, damn bitches always catch fire.

• Content Count:  17

Alienware used to be so bleeding edge that it had driver/component problems (which was lame). Now they're on the complete other end of the blade so they suck. I'd custom build any day. And for laptops, I've got an Asus G50v that I really like, I bet it could easily out run alienwares and it was probably about half the price to (last I checked anyway).

• Content Count:  252

well if you know how to build computers and you are comfortable building one go with that. But if your woozy on how to make one go with the Alienware or an alternative gaming place hell go with dell its the same shit as a fucking alienware. (dell bought alienware last year)

Reply to Thread