? servers

? players online

Whats New - Servers, Servers, Servers!

• Content Count:  2527

Well I think it is about time that I update everyone on where things are at server wise. We have changed/added so many different servers that I bet most of you don't even know what they are or that we have them. I will try and give you a description about each server and hope that you try each of them out.

image.png

Napalm of course has always been our most popular server and has been around for over a year now. It is and will always be regular zombie mod with napalm grenades. As of late it has gone through some changes including a complete revamp of the map list, some newer skins and decreases in slot count to cut down on lag. Look for more improvements soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png

US escape is simply a dedicated escape server that only runs escape maps. The server has become more popular than any of our others and now has a solid map rotation of 10 escape maps. If you’re not an admin it can be hard to get on the server during prime time since it is always full.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png

VIP escape is a twist on our regular escape servers. Not only do you have to escape from the zombies and get to the safe points but you also have to protect the VIP human because if he dies the zombies win. Special thanks to Jack Sparrow and Silent Zombie for pushing this idea to me.

image.png

UK escape is identical to the US escape server only it is hosted in London to give us a good ping presence over there. It is very popular during the day time which is their prime time.

image.png

Breakfloor was a crazy idea I had that proved to be very fun and is still very popular today. It is zombie mod on maps like breakfloor and breakceiling. Instead of using cades your goal is to dig your way into the floor or ceiling to hide or simply break all the blocks around you so no zombies can reach you.

image.png

GunGame is my personal favorite at the moment and is generally full during the weekends and some weekdays during the night. It is reverse gun game, meaning that you start with the most powerful weapons and work your way down to knife. You have to get 1 kill with each weapon in the game to win. Good luck because nade level is a bitch, but fun. Special thanks to Riggs for donating to open this server and setting it up for us.

image.png

AWP challenge was just added yesterday and should prove to be a lot of fun when you just want to mess around with friends. You are only allowed your knife and an AWP. The maps are spaced out so you have to scope to find your enemy and hope you pull the trigger first, but look out because he could be standing next to you with a knife.

image.png

Team Fortress 2 is a lot of fun and I hope to see many of you starting to play that as well. Since very few of us have TF2 yet, the server is struggling and could use some of our attention. Mani Mod was just released for TF2 so you should see it on that server soon. We might be changing the server to 24/7 2fort soon depending on its performance in the near future. Special thanks to Zero001 who spent his own money to open and manage this server for us.

• Content Count:  2051

Napalm turned into Reload or is it the other way around, so in my mind, US ESCAPE>NAPALM. :p

Now might be a bad time to say that napalm needs restarting,

I changed it into a map that I thought was still there. Sorry.

Nobody was on, just me. :O

• Content Count:  2527

Napalm turned into Reload or is it the other way around, so in my mind, US ESCAPE>NAPALM. :p

Now might be a bad time to say that napalm needs restarting,

I changed it into a map that I thought was still there. Sorry.

Nobody was on, just me. :O

Reload and Napalm were always seperate till I moved napalm onto the physical server that Reload was on basically merging the two into what is now known as Napalm.

should the noobs only thing for the awp server be taken seriously?

Anyone is welcome to play there, its just a invite to get noobs to try it out, besides if it atracts alot of noobs then we can join and own them.

• Content Count:  2051

Reload and Napalm were always seperate till I moved napalm onto the physical server that Reload was on basically merging the two into what is now known as Napalm.

But I never got that sweet ping I got ever since the move. =( I'm starting to play on there again though, it's fun playing with Jack, Raven, and Jen.

Thanks for posting all of this up, BTW!

Reply to Thread