? servers

? players online

Do energy SHOTS work?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do energy SHOTS work?

• Yes. I've tried them and they work.
    • No. I've tried them and they don't work.
    • Yes. I've heard that they work.
    • No. I've heard that they don't work.

7 Hour energy shots.

• Content Count:  920

Never tried one of those, but i didnt sleep last night and i need to stay awake today.

I just took one, which tasted pretty bad btw.

Do they work?

• Content Count:  1938

They taste horrible. Just buy a 4-pack of Redbull and have fun. Call me weird but i personally like the "crash" feeling.

If you want something that works a little better; if you have anyfrinds with ADHD ask to try some of their meds : D

• Content Count:  1839

i guess take one if you feel you need it, but i mean unless your day was strenuous yesterday (like, back-breaking work), then just tough it out its not that difficult. And (no offense, but) lets be honest, i doubt most anyone on these forums do much hard labor every day.

• Content Count:  6741

Only in America would they sell something like this, I don't even want to know the health implecations involved with regular use of these "energy shots"

• Content Count:  6084

Only in America would they sell something like this, I don't even want to know the health implecations involved with regular use of these "energy shots"

Pretty much nothing besides chronic sugar deficiency, but they would KO a diabetic.

what are you talking about only in America. energy drinks are available all over the place; hell Redbull was founded in Europe

• Content Count:  1839

and it shouldve stayed there. my god i hate the taste of robot piss. I can never finish a can of the stuff without chugging. Now, bawlz or certain flavors of nos or monster? that shit tastes good.

and it shouldve stayed there. my god i hate the taste of robot piss. I can never finish a can of the stuff without chugging. Now, bawlz or certain flavors of nos or monster? that shit tastes good.

Man I love Redbull, i'd drink a can or two before a party or just for the hell of being sped out.

Also mixing that with vodka. ooooooooo soooo good

Reply to Thread