? servers

? players online

Do energy SHOTS work?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do energy SHOTS work?

• Yes. I've tried them and they work.
    • No. I've tried them and they don't work.
    • Yes. I've heard that they work.
    • No. I've heard that they don't work.

7 Hour energy shots.

• Content Count:  4473

I've been hit by the Red Bull Mobile during a fire alarm. Having to vacate the building late at night had me kinda miffed, but free Red Bulls given out by two hot chicks cruising in a Mini...that made it all worth it.

• Content Count:  6741

what are you talking about only in America. energy drinks are available all over the place; hell Redbull was founded in Europe

Oh, I thought this was something different. We do have Red Bull widely available in England, as well as maybe a handful of other cheaper varieties but nothing so bluntly labelled as "Energy Shot". That kind of marketing, thankfully has not been used in the UK as of yet.

• Content Count:  521

I tried Energy shots and they don't work for shit you get such a big crash the only one that only works for me is monster and the shit tastes good i like have 4 a week and on weekends 3 to stay up all night it gives you such a great buzz

oh and when i turn 21 i am going to try monster mixed with vodka its my dream and i can't wait

Edited by jigglebelljr

• Content Count:  4685

I tried Energy shots and they don't work for shit you get such a big crash the only one that only works for me is monster and the shit tastes good i like have 4 a week and on weekends 3 to stay up all night it gives you such a great buzz

oh and when i turn 21 i am going to try monster mixed with vodka its my dream and i can't wait

lol.jpg

• Content Count:  4473

Monster is just the same as every other energy drink. Personally, it doesn't give me a "buzz". The only reall energy drink that had a kick was something called "Chinese Rocket Fuel", but they pulled it off the shelves probably because of some health reason. That stuff was good, but it was probably much worse for you than your average energy drink like Monster/Red Bull/Rock Star/etc.

Although for those energy shots, depending on which ones you get, you usually get less of a crash than your average energy drink (depending on your normal metabolism and amount of consumption).

Jiggle, you drink too many cans of Monster.

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread