? servers

? players online

Super Honorable Gamers

• Content Count:  4980

I just thought maybe if we can have Super Honorable Gamers in the community after Honorable Gamers (Honorable Gamers upgrade.) And maybe the milestone of that could be = 1. Been here over a year. 2. Has over 1,000 posts.

The text for ''Super Honorable Gamers'' =Jazzman same colour, fat but cursive. Please post only if you are to say yes or no or any easy answers, and/or any suggestions for this (Do not abuse/start flame war. It's just a suggestion, so don't get mad) Sorry if a similar thread has already been posted here.

• Content Count:  4550

Whats the point? If your trying to show your better than other people because you have been here longer through this, its pretty pathetic. Your an honourable gamer which means you should be well known enough here already and this sorta thing just isnt needed.

• Content Count:  4685

There is a super HG, but you have to pay 10 dollars and you have a green name instead of a purple name.

Ha ha ha ha ha you mkae me laugh.:rlol:

• Content Count:  4798

Wait... didn't I suggest something like this in the chatbox a few weeks ago >:[ and didn't I suggest a dark blue HG color??? THIEF !

How about we make the 1000 posts and 2 years the milestone for the HG. No super HG needed . Maybe a HG should be nominated , reviewed and approved. So it will be worth more than a pointless number of posts.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1141

There is a super HG, but you have to pay 10 dollars and you have a green name instead of a purple name.

Pshh, your not honourable. :p

Reply to Thread