? servers

? players online

Super Honorable Gamers

• Content Count:  6465

If I recall correctly (and if I understood right) once you get over 9,000 posts there's another rank called over 9,000 that one of the higher ups set up a long time ago.

• Content Count:  868

If I recall correctly (and if I understood right) once you get over 9,000 posts there's another rank called over 9,000 that one of the higher ups set up a long time ago.

What, 9000?

...come on, someone had to. :biggrin:

HG is enough, it's pretty meaningless in the first place. Having three "ranks" that have the same forum privileges is kind of silly.

Besides, what's more awesome than sharing initials with Hard Gay?

Hard_Gay_Valentines_HOOOOO_by_queues.jpg

• Content Count:  1802

Well I think it's a bad idea. What's the point? We have HG and that is too much, we should just have Regs, No members/HG's.

No, HG is older than reg.

No need for super hg's just change it to: been on forums for year, and no postcounts as we have seen, postcount creates spam.

• Content Count:  2994

This is just plain stupid. HG's get cocky in the beginning, It'll just be more retarded to put super HG's, it would go like this

"Hey, I'm HG!, My E-Penis is like 8=============0" "So? I'm super HG, My E-Penis is like 8===============================================0" "WOAH!, holy shit!, How can I become Super HG?" "Spam more :)"

BTW, Real HG's don't need to be regognized by some tag, real HG's is just well known by every one, aboosed by every admin and can take it.

Except when getting banned.. fo' teh lulz :/

Edited by Omar

Reply to Thread