? servers

? players online

I Am Leaving SG

• Content Count:  3341

I remember how SG was when i first played here

Cool people,Safer Community,Fun Community,and Friendly Community

Now it just Strict Community, Torch People that SG community Does Not Like, sometimes some SG people are douche bags on others

I agree with you. Guys we have to do something with this... We're losing people.

So I'm just gonna say bye and goodluck in life.

• Content Count:  6465

I agree with you. Guys we have to do something with this... We're losing people.

So I'm just gonna say bye and goodluck in life.

When we lose someone that is at least half-interesting, I'll consider suggesting a change.

As of now I'm kind of enjoying the changes.

• Content Count:  3341

As of now I'm kind of enjoying the changes.

Well I didn't say that I don't like the changes, but I'm just saying that if we won't change anything then after year or two the only people that will be here are propbly BD,Haggard and Red Tampon.

• Content Count:  604

I never knew you stryker, but if I did, you'd probably be a pretty cool guy. I've also noticed, when I join SG a LONG time ago, went into hibernation, then returned, everything changed. I was scared.

So long Stryker

• Content Count:  6084

Well I didn't say that I don't like the changes, but I'm just saying that if we won't change anything then after year or two the only people that will be here are propbly BD,Haggard and Red Tampon.

For someone that's been here like 2 months you seem to have quite the attachments.

Besides, I'm sure Hazardous and Jiggle would still be creeping around here so you'd have some company.

Reply to Thread