? servers

? players online

What phone do you have?

• Content Count:  513

I love the G1, but the HTC Magic (white one with no keyboard) is just completely smexy.

The HTC Magic is sick but the whole reason why I when the new sidekick lx comes out. It's quite sick ;D

• Content Count:  419

;197311']The HTC Magic is sick but the whole reason why I when the new sidekick lx comes out. It's quite sick ;D

Orly? I like the way the keyboard slides out and the actual feel is nice but I just find it too large and I'd be scared for those hinges to break :p

Sidekick looks sweet also. I got a Sidekick slide unlocked shipped here (I'm in Canada) and used it on Rogers for a couple weeks.. loved the OS and the UI but sadly one of the side effects of using it on a different carrier was I couldn't recieve any voice calls. That was eventually returned.

As of right now the HTC Magic is probably the only phone I'd trade my Bold for :p

• Content Count:  6712

Well, I don't really bite the "Must have the latest phone" bait so I have a phone that rings, and due to a lack of needless stuff I'll never use, it cost me £50! I top up about £10 every 6 months so it's all good.

• Content Count:  469

I currently have a black Razr that i have had for 4 years, but I am getting a Green Pantech Matrix(Beth's idea and I decided to steal it, thanks beth) within the next 2 weeks.

• Content Count:  2596

I figured it meant bad ass but thats just an assumption :O

that it does everyone at my school says it thought it was a wellknown thing :amuse:

Reply to Thread