? servers

? players online

Slipknot?

• Content Count:  31

All I can say is, that Slipknot are a bunch of faggots in mask who make unintelligeble noise and sell them as songs to kids all over the world. They popularized "metal" so that every kid on the block thinks he's cool for listening to it. Their songs are simple, they sound like pop and some of the songs are emo faggotry.

Scree DISAPPROVES.

Slipknot supports MALL METALHEADS :d

Your an idiot.

Comments like these are why arguments start. Its obvious you don't like them, but you could atleast give some intelligent points instead of just calling them 'faggots'

• Content Count:  2132

Your an idiot.

Comments like these are why arguments start, not because I'm a complete ignorant moron who focuses on the facts that validate my useless whiny annoying rant. Its obvious you don't like them, but you could atleast give some intelligent points instead of just calling them 'faggots'

All I can say is, that Slipknot are a bunch of faggots in mask who make unintelligible noises and sell them as songs to kids all over the world. They popularized "metal" so that every kid on the block thinks he's cool for listening to it. Their songs are simple, they sound like pop and some of the songs are emo faggotry.

Scree DISAPPROVES.

Slipknot supports MALL METALHEADS :d

?

• Content Count:  2132

I never really liked slipknot...

"LOL WERE COL CUZ WE WARE MASKZ GUYZ"

"LOL HAY GUISE, LEZ MAKE SUM LOUD IRRITATIN UN-DE-SYF-URABLE NOISES CUZ IT WIL MAEK US SEEM TUFF & SKARY?"

• Content Count:  2095

"LOL HAY GUISE, LEZ MAKE SUM LOUD IRRITATIN UN-DE-SYF-URABLE NOISES CUZ IT WIL MAEK US SEEM TUFF & SKARY?"

LOL.

Reminded me of the stereotypical teens who go in their garage and totally "rock out".

• Content Count:  193

You get to hear the ENTIRE song in the first 1.5 minutes. The rest of the song is just loop with an occasional chorus or a solo. A typical pop song. The only thing I liked about the band is Joey Jordison. His skills with the drums are pretty cool.

And a typical SlipKnot fan:

lRPYU4n2wmI

I prefer something a bit more sophisticated. Not to sound like an elitist prick but there's a difference.

1DND8S_CF_g

The song is a bit more complicated, takes more skill and has awesome death metal growls. SlipKnot are pansies ffs.

Edited by Scree :O

• Content Count:  1933

You get to hear the ENTIRE song in the first 1.5 minutes. The rest of the song is just loop with an occasional chorus or a solo. A typical pop song. The only thing I liked about the band is Joey Jordison. His skills with the drums are pretty cool.

And a typical SlipKnot fan:

lRPYU4n2wmI

I prefer something a bit more sophisticated. Not to sound like an elitist prick but there's a difference.

1DND8S_CF_g

The song is a bit more complicated, takes more skill and has awesome death metal growls. SlipKnot are pansies ffs.

Too late.

Reply to Thread