? servers

? players online

Web Browsers. The Good The Bad and The Fugly

• Content Count:  4360

So lately i have been using mozilla fire fox, i really enjoy the addons and that it is faster than Internet explorer but i recently used google chrome and damn that thing is lightning fast. so whats your favorite:confused1:

• Content Count:  1839

Firefox because I have genuine constant use for various extensions.

me too. also i tried chrome for like a day and it was like.... 3 MILLIseconds faster loading pages etc?

• Content Count:  4960

me too. also i tried chrome for like a day and it was like.... 3 MILLIseconds faster loading pages etc?

chrome_subbenchmark_png.PNG

google_chrome_benchmark_overall.PNG

chrome_benchmark1.gif

02-09-2008-20-51-06.png

02-09-2008-22-49-21.png

jsbenchmarks.png

The only thing Google Chrome is lacking in comparison is extensions and memory usage. I'm pretty sure Safari and Opera are catching up (if not ahead), but IE and Mozilla are still behind.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

• Content Count:  3440

I have a few websites that I use heavily for work reasons.. and I can attest to the fact that Chrome is the only browser that I will use for sites that rely heavily on Java script.

Also.. this is the best browser comparison I've seen yet..

If Browsers were Women.

• Content Count:  1078

Firefox.. Those charts don't really mean crap, it depends on what actual internet provider you use(For me, Comcast). Internet explorer always takes a shitload to load, no matter what the page. Chrome is usually slower for me then firefox(Though i haven't tried Chrome in awhile). o.o And, Chrome wasn't supported by Comcast, so maybe that was the reason, maybe not.

• Content Count:  8383

All of em have their disadvantages and advantages, really it comes down to what you personally want to use. Like for me its Firefox, even tho I have IE, GC, and Safari all on my computer.

Reply to Thread