? servers

? players online

This is for all you redneck America lovers.

• Content Count:  6559

nothing more needs to be said. His attempt at comical social commentary was weak and as such elicited responses he did not expect.

that is all.

• Content Count:  4198

nothing more needs to be said. His attempt at comical social commentary was weak and as such elicited responses he did not expect.

that is all.

I had no intention of the comment possessing any comical attribute and stand by my aforementioned description.

• Content Count:  2903

It wasn't sarcasm. It was a joke, as I've said.

I had no intention of the comment possessing any comical attribute and stand by my aforementioned description.

You just called it a joke. Jokes are comical.

-Modgers

You just called it a joke. Jokes are comical.

-Modgers

Joke is a wide-branching adjective to which I elaborated on once it was clear my description was not sufficient enough to get my own personal intention of the comment across.

Your original point is still not clear.

It was a playful comment and was intended to make a point in a less direct and abrasive fashion, which seems to have failed in your case. :tape:

Requoted for further indication.

yes, and your point was what?

fuck it, i'm done with work.

That the Americans who had posted in the thread had seemed to a more aggressive stance towards the things the man in the video was saying.

• Content Count:  6712

British humor

Oy ;/ Don't make this a Britain thing Huwajux stands alone :embarrest:

IMO, this guy talks some sense, but the rant seems over the top.

He's really over exaggerating one issue, and completely ignores everything else as if this is the only issue in the world. Really, what does workers in McDonald's not knowing where Iraq is have to do with anything???

Also, the war in Iraq is a long, boring and over discussed subject, but IMO as Red said..

lol @ britain getting sodomized by immigrants who openly want to kill Brits and their pussy whipped government that would rather incarcerate those that oppose said extremists rather than crack down on the extremists.

That is why I don't like the war. Honestly I don't care about the Iraqi's (sorry Omar) but this war has just brought more hateful middle easterner's to Britain. We have English born Muslim's blowing up trains in hatred of us.....what has the country come to it's a joke that the government has managed to do so much for the immigrants, but failed to turn them into decent people.

So, the war...I don't care about, but what came from the war negatively I care much about.

Reply to Thread